Monday 8 February 2021

Blogger

Added a new Blogger account today, I have two gmail addresses so I realise I get double bubble as I now have a second one

 


https://www.blogger.com/profile/02349019131758302661 

 

An experienced entrepreneur and accountant, I enjoy helping businesses with the accounting and forecasting issues. I've help a number of companies float on the London Stock market, been involved in Management Buy-outs, bought and sold businesses. I have worked in Australia, USA and Europe. I like travel. My Favourite places and Sweden, Switzerland and Cyprus, I went with my friend Andy to Sweden whilst at Uni, I worked as a waiter near to Thun am See also whilst at Uni. I have a holiday house in Cyprus and so spend a lot of time there, and hoping to be able to retire there one day in the not too distant future. It is so nice to be in warm place when you live in rainy England

It looks nice and I notice I can have a audio link so I linked that to one of my podcast episodes on Podchaser )) 

It will be nice to see that getting traffic at the same time as my main one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google and Search

    Google's dominance in the search engine market is a multifaceted phenomenon that stems from its pioneering technology, strategic bus...