Sunday 25 April 2021

Still active on Quora

 

Financial professional for more than 25 years business experience. I owned and ran two ecommerce sites beween 2004 and 2016 and in doing so built up a wealth of experience with online marketing and the running of large sites.

Works at Reporting Accounts

These days I work as an Finance Director / Chief Financial Officer full time, but still have an interest in the web, I am building a database of all UK companies and directors which is a a major task as there around 4.9 million companies and about 8 million directors. I see there is a lot of potential in big data like this and the future is about offering more and more business intelligence both free and on a pay as you go basis.

I am active in a Finance network called FD Capital

On the personal side I enjoy travel and like to meet new people.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Adrian-Lawrence-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google and Search

    Google's dominance in the search engine market is a multifaceted phenomenon that stems from its pioneering technology, strategic bus...