Wednesday 17 March 2021

Eu Page

My Page on the EU Government website!

Environmental projects include replanting trees to restore biodiversity in my local area. For me the biggest issue the world currently faces is the loss of biodiversity, this is not something can be reversed and the overdevelopment of our planet is moving the world towards a tipping point from which it will be problematic to recover.

There are developmental approaches such as using renewable energy which offer attractive solutions to reduce polution, the challenge is getting the general public to adopt these and making them both accessable and affordable for the average citizen this is the focus of my political and business activities, I am a regular investor in projects and busiesses which contribute to the movement of the World in what I believe to be the best and right direction.

https://europa.eu/capacity4dev/user/57651/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google and Search

    Google's dominance in the search engine market is a multifaceted phenomenon that stems from its pioneering technology, strategic bus...